Pages

 

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nik Wallenda's Walk Across Niagara Falls

3 komentar


Ayo Bantu Nik menyeberangi air terjun niagara.. ada yang berminat??



Hello Indiegogo!

My name is Nik Wallenda, and I’m a 7th generation daredevil from the Flying Wallenda family. Over the past 2 years I have been working tirelessly to lobby governments in two countries and change laws that have been in place for over a hundred years. Why? I am going to achieve my life long dream and be the first person ever to walk across Niagara Falls on a tight rope.

I live my life following a simple but powerful mantra- never give up! In 1978 my grandfather fell to his death walking a tightrope between 2 buildings in Puerto Rico. I recently did that same walk in his memory.

Tight Rope is a performance art that has been passed down in our family for generations. It is the apex of engineering and personal discipline requiring strength and sharp mental focus to keep balanced on a tensioned wire between two points. Tightrope walking is a part of American history and has been a form of popular entertainment since the circuses of the 1700’s. With this walk over Niagara Falls I want to continually elevate and evolve the art, just as my personal hero and great-grandfather Karl Wallenda did with the 7 person chair pyramid Flying Wallendas.


So why am I on Indiegogo? I may be the first man to be granted the right to attempt the walk, but I’m not the first who has tried to seek permission. It’s been a long and arduous process that at times felt impossible. With the miraculous support of my family, friends, local and federal government officials, a lot of patience and persistence we did the impossible… and now I’m coming to you, the Indiegogo community to be that last bit of support that makes this possible.


One of the conditions of this walk is that I have to finance it myself. No government assistance will be provided and in fact I must pay for all government services. We have been able to offset most of these costs but not all of them. The unforeseen costs that have popped up last minute are huge. I’m coming to you Indiegogo. Help me make history. Help me entertain the world. Help me prove that anything is possible, and be with me when I take the first and last step on the wire and make history.

I am asking for your help in raising $50,000. Thanks for your support, and please be with me June 15th as I accomplish the impossible.



FAQ's

This is so exciting! How else can I help?

Every bit of support helps! You can connect with me on Facebook and share this campaign with your friends. You can donate for one of the great rewards listed to the right. We are also willing to go above and beyond the listed rewards if you are! For donations above $10,000, we can work out something very special such as a high-wire walk in your home town.

Are you accepting sponsors?

Want a once-in-a-100 years advertising opportunity? Your company's logo will be on the shirt I will wear as I perform my walk across the Falls. This will be shown on live TV and seen by hundreds of millions of people around the world. This is an advertising opportunity like no other!

DSW Entertainment 212-974-5322

What is your fundraising goal? What will the money go to?

Our goal is $50,000. They money will go towards:

Training
Rigging
Marketing
Travel
Safety
Unforeseen issues
What happens if you don't reach your goal?

Don't let this happen, please! Any amount will help us cover our costs, but we really need to reach (and hopefully surpass!) our goal in order for this event to truly be a success.

If I donate, when will I receive my reward?

4-6 weeks after the walk is completed, we will contact you for your personal information, and send your reward right afterwards!

Certain rewards, such as the book, will not be sent until they are available.

I want more information! How can I contact you?

Keep an eye on my Facebook page, look for me on your local and national news, and join me on June 15th as I walk across Niagara Falls! For any media, sponsorship, or business requests, please contact my management company:

DSW Entertainment 212-974-5322

3 komentar:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I ωas lοοking foг.
Came hегe by searching fοr еrgonomіc chaіr

Hеrе іs my sitе - dѕw chаіr ()

Anonymous said...

Тhanks а bunch foг ѕharing thіs with all ρeоple yoou actually realіze what you are talking about!

Boοkmaгked. Pleaѕе aԁditionallу discuss with
my websіte =). We can hаѵе a lіnk change arrangement amоng us

Tаke a look at my wеb-ѕite
:: Dallascommercialcleaning.Net

Anonymous said...

Hurrаh! At last I got а weblog from where I knoω
hоw tο genuinelу obtаin hеlpful
data concernіng my study anԁ κnowledge.


Fеel free tο visіt my webpаge;
commercial cleaning dallas

Post a Comment

jangan lupa buat ninggalin komen yaa....

boleh kopas kok.. tapi kasih link ke http://gilapc.com/ yaa...

terima kasih kunjungannya... :)